The “Global Greenhouse Horticulture Market 2020-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Greenhouse Horticulture Market 2020-2024
The publisher has been monitoring the global greenhouse horticulture market and it is poised to grow by USD 17.49 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 10% during the forecast period.
The report on the global greenhouse horticulture market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by improvements in co2 extraction technologies for greenhouses. In addition, increased urban demand driving horticultural production is anticipated to boost the growth of the global greenhouse horticulture market as well.
Key Trends for the global greenhouse horticulture market growth
This study identifies increased urban demand driving horticultural production as the prime reasons driving the global greenhouse horticulture market growth during the next few years.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Plastic – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Glass – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Industries Harnois Inc.
- Netafim Ltd.
- Priva Holding BV
- Richel Group
- Ridder Holding Harderwijk BV
- Rough Brothers Inc.
- Top Greenhouses Ltd.
- Van der Hoeven Horticultural Projects BV
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sk0zpm
Written by BUSINESSWIRE LIVE FEED.
View the original article at here.