Several companies in the cannabis industry are among the fastest-growing private businesses in the United States, according to the annual Inc. 5,000 rankings.
The following are some of the marijuana companies on the list, which was released on Wednesday by Inc. magazine:
- Denver-based NuLeaf Natural, a CBD company, ranked No. 11, posting an 11,949% spike in revenue from 2015-2018.
- Hemper, No. 264, a cannabis accessory company based in Hauppauge, New York, showed 1,651% revenue growth.
- Marijuana Business Daily, ranked No. 1,421, with a 290% revenue increase. MJBizDaily, based in Lakewood, Colorado, has made the list for four consecutive years.
- Grow Op Farms, a cannabis grower in the Spokane Valley in Washington state, listed as No. 1,712, with 238% revenue growth.
- Denver-based software company, MJ Freeway, nabbed No. 2,171 with 186% revenue growth.
Other cannabis-related companies might appear on the list, but Inc. magazine didn’t provide a full breakdown of all marijuana companies.
All of the companies on the Inc. 5,000 list are available here.
Written by John Rebchook
Marijuana Business Daily