Here are must-read articles from MarketWatch about investing and consumer-finance topics.
1. The Beyond Meat stock bubble
Shares of Beyond Meat
closed at $142 on June 13, rising from the company’s initial offering price of $25 in May. This stock bubble is a typical Wall Street process. Here’s related coverage of the stock action:
2. Here comes the competition
3. What about health factors?
4. If the veggie burgers won’t help, try this
5. The real effect of Trump’s tariffs — so far
Hundreds of MarketWatch readers left comments after Brett Arends said the economic pain of Presidents Trump’s tariffs was exaggerated.
6. Should you join the new refinancing wave?
With mortgage-loan rates at two-year lows, here’s how to decide if the time is right for you to refinance.
7. Seeking bargain stocks? Try looking across the water
8. The ‘silent killer’ of your investment portfolio
9. Microsoft inspires deal-making
10. Do this to reduce your health risk